Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 12th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I am hoping the storm that started late yesterday afternoon has passed on and another one does not move in. There was so much rain, lightening, thunder and wind along with a high of 94 that made the humidity just climb the entire time it was storming. The high today will be in the upper 80's and the low of 69.

I have pulled meatballs from the freezer for sandwiches, salad and Waldorf salad.

What is calling your name for tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good morning everyone
    Sun is shining brightly, it will be a fresh day. My SIL that lives next door is celebrating her BD today, us along with the other SIL are getting together for a picnic lunch down at our beach. Each of us will bring something to share. I'm making egg salad & croissants.
    It is also our 38th wedding anniversary today. No special plans other than we will have a nice BBQ steak dinner. DS#3 has offered to be the chef tonite
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Happy anniversary! I have some fresh pasta, probably just slap some butter and parm on top and call it a night.

Comment

Greetings all... and happy anniversary, MudderBear.

We had a big day... took Immy to Kinder Gym, then home for a sushi lunch and a play in the playground. After that we went to Bunnings to buy some new plants for the garden and then we went to McDonalds for a while in their playground. Immy is getting much better at playing with other children. When we got home we planted the new trees and succulents. Immy is getting better at gardening but forgets to not walk on the plants already in the ground. Before we knew it our time together was over and she had to go home.

Gordon came in for our coffee club, this time talking about fraudsters and scam artists that got away with millions of dollars. Also talked about gardens and the cricket.

Going to Kinder Gym in a different town tomorrow to make up a session that we missed. It will be just me taking her because John needs to be home for our new gardening coming here at 9am. Fingers crossed that this one will be a keeper... the last two were hopeless.
        I love my computer because all my friends live inside it!

Comment

I hope you and your husband have a wonderful day Mudder that is full of memories and lots of love.

Comment

We’re at the airport waiting on a good friend. We haven’t seen her in about 16 years. She flew in for my birthday today. We’re going to a brew pub for lunch and cold ones. Tonight, Eggin’ buck salt chicken, bakes and garlic bread. Scott ordered a beautiful raspberry white cake for dessert.

Comment

Happy birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy every second of it and eat lots of cake!!!!

Comment

Thanks all! It’s great so far.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bean!!

We left Roseburg this morning, found out Ken’s car was ready for delivery. Since we wouldn’t be there for several more hours they told us they’d drop it off at a secure site in Auburn WA and we could pick it up there. Very easy pickup and we loaded up some of our stuff in his car and proceeded to do the rest of the trip in 2 cars. It’s amazing how much business I was able to do on my cell phone on the road though; confirmed the wire transfer for our house arrived, set up the meeting for closing tomorrow and booked our hotel from the road. The traffic in Portland, Tacoma, Seattle and Everett was freaking nuts!! Glad we won’t be near there! Joshua is going good, he’ll be in the hospital a couple of days. He won’t know what effects the surgery will have on his voice for awhile. Thank you for the good wishes.

We went to Olive Garden in Burlington for dinner tonight. It was close to the hotel and it was pouring rain tonight!

Comment

TY Charlene!

Comment

Working...
                      X