Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 13th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be partly sunny with the high of 77 and the low of 58.

Goulash, salad, garlic bread and baked apples will be dinner.

What is your Friday night meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

You might want to check the weather again, its supposed to be a smoking 90 today live! We planned on going to a high school football game tonight for something to do, but its also supposed to be sever storms so I imagine they will get cancelled. My daughter is stopping out tonight with the baby, so I may pick up a pizza on the way home.

Comment

Thanks muz, I guess I will run a couple of errands now instead of later. This weather is so crazy. Yesterday and last night it was cool and by 8 it was getting chilly and by 12 midnight I was wearing a jacket sitting on the porch and today like it was Wednesday, stupid, stinking hot and humid even during the strong storm system that moved through.

I might even change the goulash for macaroni salad and burgers then I will not have the toaster oven on.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Good Morning & TGIF! It is a beautiful one, a high 77. Perfect for taking our friend to see Colorado tourist stuff (Garden of the Gods, Manitou, Old Colorado City). Lunch at our favorite brew pub, Phantom Canyon.

Dinner, Eggin’ jalapeņo smoked sausages and side TBD.

Comment

Bean, I think Garden of the Gods is an amazing place! I’ve been fascinated by it ever since I saw the movie American Flyers back in 1985. Manitou is also a very cool place.

Happy Friday the 13th!

It’s been raining on and off today, and cool too. We’ll take it! We did the closing on our house today, we were shocked how fast it was! We were in and out of the escrow office in less than 10 minutes. We met our agent at the house a little later and checked everything out, got the keys and left my car locked in the garage. We’ll go back tomorrow and unpack the car and on Sunday the moving truck will be coming with our furniture. Yay! We’re still staying in the hotel in Burlington, it’s really comfy and pet friendly. Abby is loving it!

We went to Applebee’s for dinner. There wasn’t one anywhere near us in Hawthorne so it’s kind of a treat to go there, at least for us.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
            Bean, I think Garden of the Gods is an amazing place! I’ve been fascinated by it ever since I saw the movie American Flyers back in 1985. Manitou is also a very cool place
            Charlene, I never get tired of showing friends around. So much to do and see. I spent a lot of time at Garden of the Gods with friends growing up. You used to be able to drive through the center back in the day but they changed it. It’s still gorgeous. Fun place just to drive through, picnic, walk and or hike. Manitou is a fun place to park and walk the streets with all the shops. We hit The Olive Tap and picked up a few unique bottles of olive oil yesterday. Can’t wait to try them out. I love playing tour guide.

Comment

Working...
            X