X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 31st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Happy Halloween!

Tonight's meal will be ghoulash , garlic fingers, and eye of newt.

What will be your hauntingly good trick or good treat dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Hiding from the trick or treaters tonight, my house is stacked with boxes all over and I am not feeling it. Going to Ruby Tuesday and getting the petit sirloin because I am sticking with the weight watchers thing, down 8 lbs so far. Im surprised at how easy it is.

Comment

I thought you were on the KETO diet ?

Comment

I was, then I decided its stupid and ate candy and chips and got
        fatter and fatter. This seems much easier.

Comment

So WW is basically watching how much you eat, counting calories, correct.?

Comment

Made stuffed green peppers for tonight as well as for my neighbor who is recovering from surgery.
            Not sure we will get trick or treaters as there have been weather alerts late this afternoon and possible (watch) tornadoes starting about 7-8 pm. IF you get any at our door, they will come early. Winds are to pick up and nasty weather is coming bringing a cold front.

Comment

It’s been a pretty day today, not quite as cold as yesterday. I worked up my courage and got a haircut this afternoon, I was due. It’s hard having someone new doing it, but she did a nice job on it. We posted two bicycles on the Next Door app yesterday, one should be going soon and the other has an interested party. We are actually going to be giving out candy tonight, haven’t done that in over 25 years!

We’re keeping it simple tonight...mac and cheese and hot dogs.

Comment

Working...
              X