Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 1st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a rainy morning after a very windy night with rain coming down. The high of 51 and the low of 38 with the chance of snow showers.

I am making Spanish Rice with lot of browned hamburger, onion and garlic in it making it a hearty dish along with a salad and crusty rolls.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We have snow sticking to the ground today, brrr. I am going grocery shopping after work so we will see what ends up in the cart.

Comment

Its Friday Muzette, Happy Hour time, forget about dinner.....

Comment

Way to many errands to run tomorrow, happy hour is postponed until Saturday

Comment

It’s been a very nice day today, clear and comfortable. We took another load of donations to the Senior Center thrift store and we went to a local used appliance store to buy a spare fridge for the garage. We got so used to having one and we’ve really missed it. In order to get my favorite creamer here we have to go to Walmart (about 12 miles or so) and I’d like to be able to buy 10-12 bottles at a time like I used to do. We found a very nice fridge and it will be delivered on Tuesday. Both of the bicycles we were giving away got picked up yesterday.

I’m going to make a big Caesar salad and put some smoked salmon and capers in it.

Comment

Working...
          X