Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

When I wake up and there is snow on the ground and cars I can no longer deny that it is plain cold out. The high will be 44 and the low of 38.

I am solo tonight so an heading for the apple orchard for more cider for hot apple cider tonight along with a loaf of their cranberry walnut bread that I will toast and put some pumpkin cream cheese on. I am also making some chicken salad later for sandwiches as that bread is perfect for that.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Made an eye of round roast, pot of mushrooms and some green beans.

Comment

Happy first day back on Standard time! It’s going to get dark super early up here in the PNW, it will be an adjustment for sure. We’ve been emptying some of the boxes that we held until last today, and we get recycle pick up tomorrow so all the thrashed boxes can go. We’re getting our Tuff Shed on Tuesday and we’ve been staging stuff to go in there as soon as the delivery guys leave. We’re also clearing space for the streetrod in the garage, bagging up some of the leaves that have buried our back yard. All in all, a busy day!

I’m going to heat up the rest of the chicken with mushrooms, pancetta and thyme and have garlic mashed potatoes and green beans with it.

Comment

Working...
      X