X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 5th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cold, windy and raining. The high of 48 and the low of 39

I am cooking corn beef, cabbage, potatoes and carrots for dinner this evening. DGS will be so happy.

What is your plan for dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I decided I am coming to your house for dinner!!!!! Have not really decided yet. I got a chiorzio and a fresh kielbasa I am making for hubs since its close to the exp date. I might just do a salad with a chicken breast. Gonna look through some recipes still though.

Comment

Weather here is %$#!
      I made a turkey stock yesterday and this morning made the soup for when hubby comes in for lunch
      Dinner will be mac & cheese, Mini Sizzlers and baked beans
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Meatloaf, recipe for crockpot red potatoes by MrsMo and fresh spinach.

Beautiful day here in East Tennessee.

Comment

It’s been a nice day today. We got up early to get ready for our Tuff Shed installation. I spent some time going through some old, old photos my grandmother had. Most of them were not marked with who they were, they didn’t look like anyone I recognized, and if I kept them they’d sit in another box for another 20 years and some family member would be cussing at us wondering why we kept them. Soooo, with no guilt whatsoever, I Am tossing them. I contacted my sister and cousin, they don’t want them either. Done!

I’m making fried fish fillets, Tater Tots and creamed spinach for dinner.

Comment

Working...
          X