Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 6th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is out!!! The sun is shinning in all it's glory. The high of 56 and the low of 44.

Scrambled eggs, corn beef hash, orange segments and toast with apple butter along with hot chocolate will make a pretty plate and a mug of yumminess.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am thinking omelets for dinner. My counter tops got put in the new house and the plumbing is getting finished up today. Hopefully the carpet gets put in this week and we can move. I already took tons of stuff over.

Comment

I lied, turkey kielbasa and sauerkraut

Comment

Quite the wintery day for us, woke up to a blanket of snow. Long range forecast is cold temps and more and more and more snow! Hubby says he has a good idea that winter is here.
        I have leftover mac & cheese and will make a meatloaf and side of beets and green beans.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Love beets, MudderBear. I just finished making homemade tomato-basil soup for my surgery recovering neighbor and giving her a loaf of domed bread cut into one inch segments (not cut all the way through) that has 3 different cheeses in the segments, then baked for 15 minutes to make it ooey-gooey. I will make a second pot of soup for my husband and me with the same bread. Spotted the bread in a refrigerated section at Costco and couldn't resist.

Comment

Vera - I love tomato basil soup! and that bread sounds divine!!!!
            I'm off and on with beets, I do love them but don't eat them very often. I get strong cravings for the darned things at times - how odd! and for brussels sprouts too. its like I'll go on a binge and eat them for days, then won't eat them for months again lol

Comment

MudderBear, beets and Brussels sprouts are two things that I would probably have to be starving to death before I’d eat them. I’ve tried them and I just don’t like them, so you can have my share!

We woke up to heavy fog this morning but it cleared up to be a beautiful day. We got our spare refrigerator delivered this morning so now we can stock up on items like creamer and other items. We went to Walmart and bought a lot of stuff we needed. You could tell we were hungry because somehow we wound up with a bunch of snacky goodies. Tomorrow we will go pick up the streetrod!!

We’re going to Farmer’s Cafe for burgers tonight.

Comment

haha Charlene...I do recall your hate for those veggies lol!
                cya on fb

Comment

Working...
                X