Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is dark out and cloudy along with some rain. The wind is blowing still so the high of 48 and the low of 39 will fell colder then that.

I am making Ruben sandwiches per DGS's request and oven fried sweet potato fries.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Good morning sun is shining, sky so blue and snow looks so pretty on all the trees.
    We were going to finish up the leftover meatloaf, but DS#2 asked us to go out for wings & beer, no coaxing needed
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Snowing like crazy here at work. Going to Ruby Tuesday for the $5.00 garden bar tonight.

Comment

Yup, it is here also muz. It will be an icy mess tonight so drive safe.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s been a very pretty day today, cool and sunny. Today we got to pick up the streetrod and take it home! It’s so pretty, it’s a dark teal with ghost flames on it. If you go to my Facebook page you can see some pictures of it. I haven’t figured out how to easily post pictures on here.

I have no idea what dinner will be tonight. Probably some takeout of some kind.

Comment

We had beef-n-noodles for dinner w/buttered peas,cottage cheese & pickled beets.

Comment

Working...
            X