Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 9th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a partly sunny day with snow predicted and the high of 39 and the low of 28.

I am taking the leftover chicken and morphing it into BBQ chicken sandwiches along with Cole Slaw and baked beans for dinner this evening.

What will be your yummy in the tummy meal tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Overcast day with light snow flurries, not too cold.
    We went to town to run errands. We are entering a float in our town Christmas parade next Saturday night, so we went to purchase lights, tinsel garlands and other deco's. It's going to be fun to do.
    Easy dinner - 'my version' tacos.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Picture of the float if you can please Mudder.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s a cold and rainy day today and we’ve been a couple of slugs all day long. We were so tired after getting all the stuff in the shed yesterday that we slept late and haven’t accomplished a thing. So be it!

We were going to go out tonight, but in keeping with being lazy today I’m going to heat up a package of Costco smoked pulled pork, top it with Lucille’s BBQ sauce and bake up some Tater Tots with Ranch dressing. A bag of chopped salad will complete our meal.

Comment

Wendy's Copycat Chili recipe, with cornbread. Fruit salad for dessert.

Comment

Originally posted by livetobake View Post
            Picture of the float if you can please Mudder.
            Yes I will!
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

DH is cooking up some burgers for us tonight.He's off of work today but we still eat kinda late on his off days,tho still in keeping w/his regular late hours(actually this is early for us today.)With it probably some chips.

Comment

Originally posted by AngID View Post
                Wendy's Copycat Chili recipe, with cornbread. Fruit salad for dessert.
                We LOVE the Wendys copycat recipe!Its been our fave for awhile now.I add 2 tsp.of liquid smoke to it & it sends it over the top with deliciousness!Hope that you try it this way & let me know what you think Ang?Its seriously wonderful stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by D'sMom View Post

We LOVE the Wendys copycat recipe!Its been our fave for awhile now.I add 2 tsp.of liquid smoke to it & it sends it over the top with deliciousness!Hope that you try it this way & let me know what you think Ang?Its seriously wonderful stuff.
                  Gonna try it with leftovers tonight!
                  Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X