Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a dark morning here with rain, snow showers and sun if we are lucky. The high of 40 and the low of 38.

I am making beef and noodles, peas and Waldorf salad .

What will be your Sunday meal tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Made teriyaki chicken. It was ok, nothing to write home about but I am just trying to use up odds and ends so I don't have to move them.

Comment

It’s been cool and cloudy most of the day today. I did some grocery shopping and came home and started doing laundry and decided I’d like to do some reading. I’ve really fallen behind on my reading the last few months.

I’m making the Chile Rellanos Casserole that Hayburner posted yesterday on a different site. It just sounded so good and I had almost everything I needed to make it. I’m only making a half recipe of it tonight, don’t want to be eating it for four nights! We’re having salad with it and I got some panettone to have for dessert.

Comment

Why not post the recipe on this site ?

Comment

I’ll post it after dinner.

Comment

Well, I posted it and went back to edit the spacing and now it’s unapproved Need some moderator help here! BTW, it really tasted great!

Comment

We had chicken&dumplings,buttered peas/carrots & also cranberry sauce.For dessert my Applesauce Spice Cake.(DH loves this kind of meal.)Me to!

Comment

Working...
              X