Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 8h Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a partly cloudy day with the high in the low 30's and the low in the mid 20's.

Grilled cheese and meatloaf sandwiches and tomato soup will be my dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Wonton soup. I made a bunch a few weeks ago and froze them, its so easy for a quick dinner.

Comment

Chilly day! Furnace seems to be working yahoooo
      I made something called Alice Springs Chicken, I've made it once before. Basically flattened chicken season with Lawry's salt, sauce made with mustard/honey/mayo/dried onion flakes, topped with crispy bacon pcs, sliced fresh mushrooms and cheddar cheese. Yummm. Sides of cauliflower and rice, tossed salad.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Chilly and cloudy with some showers today, highs in the 40’s. We went down to Marysville to Cabelas today so I could get a longer warm jacket with a hood and we both got some gloves. We found some nice ones. Is anyone watching the Jeopardy: Greatest of All Time tournament? That was an exciting game last night. I just love Jeopardy!

We are having some Honeybaked ham slices and some Beecher’s macaroni and cheese and a green salad. Beecher’s is a big favorite up here, it’s Seattle based. Thought we’d try it out and if we love it I’ll buy more while it’s on sale this week.

Comment

Working...
        X