Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 9th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

The wind yesterday was so strong and just plain bitter and I hear it still howling today. The high in the upper 20's and the low in the low 20's. It will be partly sunny so I am hoping more sun then clouds.

I have pulled some chicken noodle soup from the freezer and it is in the crockpot thawing. I am making some dinner rolls that will make the house also smell so good baking. I am thinking of baking a custard pie along with the rolls if I get into gear.

What will you be having this winter day?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Did some errands to day in town. We picked up some take-out Chinese food = a happy Karen
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Today has been a nice sunny day, although I can see some clouds coming in over Puget Sound. Yesterday the forecasters were talking snow at about the 500 foot level, but we’re at about 200 feet so we weren’t bothered with it. We did get a doozy of a hail storm yesterday though! Ken took the streetrod out and filled it with gas and I did some grocery shopping.

I’m going to make a variation of muzette’s egg roll in a bowl for dinner and we’ll have some jasmine rice with it.

Comment

Working...
      X