January 14th dinner post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 14th dinner post

Looks like LTB is not here today. I am making taco salad. Also I ran across a recipe that screams Bean. I will post it below. What are you making tonight?

https://challengedairy.com/recipes/b...oblano-peppers

Isn't LTB getting her new computer set up today ???
    I want the stuffed peppers with chorizo, but since I don't have of the ingredients I will make Brisket Burgers with grilled onion / mushrooms, probably some kind of potatoes and pickled beets.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
      Looks like LTB is not here today. I am making taco salad. Also I ran across a recipe that screams Bean. I will post it below. What are you making tonight?

https://challengedairy.com/recipes/b...oblano-peppers
      Snagged! Thanks Muz!

Delicious black bean burritos and poppers for me. Solo tonight.

Comment

It has been cold and snowy all day, highs have been at most about 27. We did have a couple of hours of beautiful sunshine but it’s back at it now. There’s nothing we need to go out for right now, so our cars are staying nice and cozy in the garage. I finished another book today, starting on Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. I’ve never seen the TV series of it so the story is completely new to me.

Easy peasy dinner tonight. Nathan’s hot dogs and Mac and cheese and salad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

Snagged! Thanks Muz!

Delicious black bean burritos and poppers for me. Solo tonight.
          Bean... what does "snagged" mean?

We had steak for dinner... a rare choice for dinner but I gave John the choice of all the meat that I had bought that day. It's now all in the freezer.
          Last edited by Chayote; 01-15-2020, 01:55 AM.
          I get more housework done in 10 minutes before someone comes over than I do in a week!

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post

Bean... what does "snagged" mean?

We had steak for dinner... a rare choice for dinner but I gave John the choice of all the meat that I had bought that day. It's now all in the freezer.
            Chay, it means saved. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              Chay, it means saved. LOL
              ok... I've learned a new meaning for a word I thought I knew. Thanks, Bean
              I get more housework done in 10 minutes before someone comes over than I do in a week!

Comment

Working...
              X