Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I have weak sun but sun with the high of 54 and the low of 45 with the chance of rain.

I froze some of the salmon patties I made yesterday but kept one out as I am solo tonight and will put it in a salad.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I went to Save a Lot, not my favorite store, but while I stocked up on everything else, forgot to stock up on lady products. Since they didnt have a lot of cars thought i would chance it. Good thing, I got a mis-marked prime rib for 3.99 a lb. Might be awfull but I will give it a chance. If its good the regular price was 5.99 so who knows. Needless to say, thats whats for dinner.

Comment

Feels a bit Spring like today
      Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and cauliflower/peas
      Went out for a truck ride into town today and went to car wash - exciting lol - at least we got out of the house
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Mudder, I really need to find a car wash! They’re few and far between up here and mostly self service. My black car is disgustingly dirty!

It’s a pretty Spring day today, but like everyone else, we’re sticking close to home. Ken got the rest of the backyard mowed today and tomorrow he’ll tackle the front. I’ve been doing boring house stuff.

We’re having a bag of Dole BBQ chopped salad with chopped Honeybaked ham in it and maybe some garlic cheese bread.

Comment

Working...
        X