Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 22nd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

I t is a beautiful sunny morning with the high 42 and the low of 33.

I have a couple of pork chops leftover that I shredded while still hot and put BBQ sauce so will heat them up tonight for sandwiches along with some sweet potato fries and applesauce.

What will be your Sunday night meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We ate dinner very late today. We did housework, played with Lego... not much else.

John was very happy with his hamburger... hadn't had one in over a week. I had a bowl of salad consisting of whatever I found in the fridge, topped with some Brie cheese. I ran out of Catalina dressing so had to make another batch.

https://i.imgur.com/2xh1EW5.jpg
    I find it easier to organise chores into categories...
    things I won't do now; things I won't do later and things I will never do.

Comment

That slice of Brie cheese looks so good, but I think I would need some crackers with it or some French bread provided one could find French bread in the grocery store right now

Comment

Cool and cloudy today, we’re staying in and doing house stuff. Ken got all the rest of the grass, leaves and twigs into the green barrel for trash pickup tomorrow. With all the lawnmowers I’ve heard in the last week I think the the compost trucks are going to be swamped tomorrow.

We’re going to finish the spaghetti and meat sauce tonight and I’ll make some garlic bread. The spaghetti will still be fresh tasting because I only reheat what we’re going to eat for one meal at a time.

Comment

I made a giant salad today and grilled some chicken to go with. I bought a meat grinder for my kitchen aid so I broke it out today and made a batch of chicken sausage. I hope it's good. Ground up a chuck roast too.

Comment

i made rice on the stove! I used to always burn it!

Comment

Welcome HeyltsSara! It is always nice "seeing" a new face and making a new friend. I hope I see more of your posts.
              Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
              He drew a circle that shut me out.
              But love and I had the wit to win,
              We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
              X