Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 23rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is dark and cloudy with rain in the forecast with the high of 49 and the low of 38.

I am solo so will am not sure what I will have. Probably my gourmet meal of toast with peanut butter and a Halo.

What are you having tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Grilling some steaks tonight with roasted Brussel sprouts and I have a pot of ranch mushrooms going.

Comment

What are ranch mushrooms Muz?

Comment

In a large crock pot I put in about 6 packs of whole mushrooms, a stick of butter and a packet of ranch seasoning, then let them cook on high for about 6 hours. They are so good. Really they do not taste much like ranch, but they do cook up perfect.

Comment

muzette7 is right, those mushrooms are always a huge hit!

It’s a pretty day today, puffy white clouds and cool. We’re just doing stay in the house and yard stuff today. The teachers at our local school did the coolest thing this morning! It was posted on Next Door app to alert everyone. They did a caravan of cars, some decorated, and drove through the neighborhoods to let the kids know they missed them. They honked and waved at all the kids that were in their yards. I literally got choked up when they came down my street.

I’m trying out a new to me tamale pie recipe tonight and we’ll have fruit or salad with it.

Comment

Working...
          X