Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It rained in the night and I was hoping it would cool things off but it is still muggy even if a bit cooler. The high will be 85 and the low of 65 with a sunny sky.

I made some tuna salad for sandwiches tonight last night and some tapioca pudding. I also picked cherry tomatoes, a variety of peppers and radishes that I will have also for light dinner.

What will you be having tonight?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Not sure, hubs tiffed me off today so I plan to make something he does not like. Thinking hamburger pie.

Comment

A really nice day here, humidity has gone down thank goodness! So on that note, I am turning my oven on and making Tater Tot casserole, will have a tossed salad along with it.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Hi Mudder!!!
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

My daughter and son-in-law are leaving to visit with her brother and do some looking for property.

We made chicken and dumplings last night and that will be my dinner this evening.

Nice to see some sunshine today, my lawn is soggy.

Comment

It’s much more pleasant today, mid 70’s with a breeze. I’ve been doing some work in the house and Ken is happily rewiring the Ford.

Dinner tonight is a no-brainer easy meal. Aidell’s teriyaki pineapple meatballs and yakisoba noodles and a green salad.

Comment

Working...
            X