Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 30th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

What a downpour we had last night. I was hoping it would knock the humidity out of the air but it is still very muggy and cloudy. Hopefully it will clear up and the humidity will drop and the front moves through. The high will be 81 and the low of 64.

Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup sounds good along with some fruit for dinner.

What will you be having for your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Italian Parmesan chicken breasts. Not sure what with it. Probably peas. I might make a loaf of bread if I have the energy. Chayote gave me a craving for it

Comment

Nice morning til noon then rain came in. Another 'oven dinner day' just put a little chicky in the oven, have a box of Stove Top, will roast some new potatoes and have some cauliflower too.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Ugh my lady hormones have me so drained the last few days. Picking up steak tortas and maybe a mangonada from the new ice cream shop.

Comment

It’s been very warm today, but fortunately the little corridor we’re in is cooler than most of the rest of the state. East of the Cascades is in the 105+ range. Quiet day here, took our ballots to the secure drop off at the library and did some grocery shopping.

It’s my birthday, OMG 74!! Unlike other years we’re not going to dine out. We’re going to pick up some takeout from Ixtapa. Camarones al mojo de ajo for Ken, camarones enchiladas for me and some esquites.

Comment

Working...
          X