Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 1st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Hello August and goodbye July. It will be a mostly sunny sky with the high of 87 and the low of 66.

I have sliced ham I pulled from the freezer and will make ham, cheese, tomato and lettuce sandwiches on the bread I baked yesterday along with red, green and banana peppers sliced, radishes and cucumbers as sides.

What will you be having?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Pizza and wings. Doing some cooking for dinner tomorrow, getting the pasta salad done. I cant decide if I want brownies tomorrow or cupcakes. I have a box of yellow cake mix but I do not want chocolate frosting, also all 3 of the grand kids are coming to stay for a few days, and they make such a stinking mess with cupcakes.

Comment

It’s a very comfortable day today, cool, a bit cloudy, just really nice. Joshua spent the night with us last night, had a really nice visit. He left a little while ago to head down to Redmond for a private show. He’s doing really well, so far his scans are clear and he’s able to eat easily. That’s such great news!

We’re going to get takeout from Mammoth Burger Company tonight. They’re one of the only places that have burgers smaller than a half pound, and they’re really good too.

Comment

Hot enough day here, but actually quite lovely. Just had BBQ'd burgs from the butcher shop and I made a potato salad. DS and DIL came over to spend the next few nights in their trailer that is parked here. I had a mad on awhile ago....of course they work hard and want to spend time off at the lake,( and its DS and DH too) Oh and other times it's DD and her hubby.... but I'm always the one that is doing all the cooking shit...then then dinner is done and they want to go back down to lake and say "Mom, come down with us", well someone has to clean up after dinner....I really must say something. Ugh, I just get so tired of that stuff. Anyhoo. I'm taking a break now, and of course put all the friggen food etc away, and just may go back down to the lake and have a few more beers. Bonfire night too
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
        X