You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Sorry, I haven't been on for awhile. It's been kind of hectic around here. Not even sure I can write all of this down. I think I told you when my ds got arrested for domestic violence, or maybe not? Can't remember. LOL
    Anyway, last December, his "wife" turned him in for trying to strangle her. That didn't happen because my dh was outside when all of this was supposedly happening and he never heard cries for help, yelling or anything. She left and kept coming back when she needed money, even though she said he was dangerous. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, she left for the last time, took "their" truck and moved in with a female friend. She met a 28 year old man, she is 39, talked him into quitting his job and moving to Colorado with her to grow pot. The real kicker is, we find out she never divorced her first husband, or the second husband, and now, ds, the third husband. She acquired half ownership of that truck using a false name (remember she is still legally married to first husband) after she talked ds into cashing in his entire 401K. The court date is coming up and she ran so she didn't' have to testify because she lied to the grand jury and her story can be unraveled rather easily by a good attorney. So, basically she is a con person and set ds up so she could get a new truck and run with it.

you are right, you can't make this stuff up. What a story, I feel sorry for your son , and for you to have to go through this. I remember way back when your son got married and you first mentioned her, you never really liked her.

Comment

My first husband did not divorce his wife before me either. They dont do anything about it. He lost a truck but also got rid of her which is a good thing.

Comment

I guess these people are real and not just a 'made for TV" story. How do people live with themselves? I wonder what attracted your son to this woman in the first place. There may be a lot of drama before this all gets settled. Good luck.

Comment

Losing his truck is one thing, but cashing in his entire 401 K account and losing all that money , his retirement money is quite another thing. He will never get that money back.

Comment

Originally posted by Vera View Post
            I guess these people are real and not just a 'made for TV" story. How do people live with themselves? I wonder what attracted your son to this woman in the first place. There may be a lot of drama before this all gets settled. Good luck.
            Some people don't care, they do whatever makes them feel good at the moment, lie , cheat or whatever, sad but true.

Comment

Wow.........

Comment

Working...
              X