Colorado Springs, Colorado???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Springs, Colorado???

Am I remembering right that someone here lives in Colorado Springs?

The reason I'm asking is because we have reason to believe that ds's ex is in Colorado Springs with his truck. I know she is going to apply for new DL, and maybe new plates and tags for the truck. She is also going to Colorado to grow pot, so will need a permit of some kind. How does one go about finding out an address from those things?
    Last edited by AllieK; 10-16-2020, 02:43 AM.

How long has she been there? I would start stalking her Facebook and Google her.

Comment

She may use a different name ??
      I just wanted to add that I think your son needs a good attorney to help him, providing he doesn't already have one. An attorney would know how to go about finding someone , probably hire a private detective ?? I am guessing....
      Last edited by Sabine; 10-16-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
        I just wanted to add that I think your son needs a good attorney to help him, providing he doesn't already have one. An attorney would know how to go about finding someone , probably hire a private detective ?? I am guessing....
        We have an attorney to help with the upcoming trial, but everything we add, he is goign to charge more and we don't have unlimited funds for this. She blocked all of ds's family and friends off of her FB page, but dd knows how to get around that and saw where she posted she lives in Colorado Springs. It is not out of her wheelhouse to post a city that is not where she actually lives though.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
          How long has she been there? I would start stalking her Facebook and Google her.
          she's been there maybe a week

Comment

I don't' know how Colorado is with public records. In Texas, marriage and divorce records are public records. In Colorado, they have to have an ID to prove who you are first

Comment

Is your son just going through all this just to get his truck back ? I mean just divorce her and get rid of her. Change all his bank accounts and credit cards etc. but I am sure his attorney has already told him all that. Sad situation to say the least , I feel for you and your son and your family for having to go through this.

Comment

Is your son just going through all this just to get his truck back ? I mean just divorce her and get rid of her. Change all his bank accounts and credit cards etc. but I am sure his attorney has already told him all that. Sad situation to say the least , I feel for you and your son and your family for having to go through this.
                Because she left him with the $14,000 income tax bill, he needs the truck to sell and pay his taxes. It's a 2019 Ford

Comment

I’m right next to the Springs. What info are you needing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                    I’m right next to the Springs. What info are you needing?
                    We're jsut trying to find where she is, specifically. I know she was goign to apply for a Colorado DL and maybe change the plates on the truck. Address could come from utility bill, or marriage license, or the permit one needs to grow pot. Other than that, I have no idea

Comment

Working...
                    X