Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is still dark out but do know they are forecasting mostly cloudy today with the high of 39 and the low of 28 along with a rain/snow mixture.

Breaded and baked pork chops, sweet potatoes and broccoli with be dinner.

What are your taste buds calling for you dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

My cabbage rolls did not get made yesterday because the ground beef was not thawed, so we are giving it a shot today.

Comment

Hubby had started to build an igloo-like structure around our fire pit last weekend, and is back at it today.He has strung up Christmas lights all around and we still have some lights up on the little evergreen trees, it looks so pretty! We will have a bonfire and roast hot dogs for our dinner tonite. We are allowed to have a gathering of 5 people out doors, so I will see if DD & DSIL want to join us.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear View Post
        Hubby had started to build an igloo-like structure around our fire pit last weekend, and is back at it today.He has strung up Christmas lights all around and we still have some lights up on the little evergreen trees, it looks so pretty! We will have a bonfire and roast hot dogs for our dinner tonite. We are allowed to have a gathering of 5 people out doors, so I will see if DD & DSIL want to join us.
        Mudder, that sounds awesome. Can you snap a pic or two?

Comment

It’s been a really nice day today, sunny and dry, but there is rain in the forecast. Ken was able to get the backyard mowed today, hopefully it’ll be dry tomorrow for the front yard. Abby has a follow-up vet appointment tomorrow morning. She’s really been doing well on the insulin.

I’m going to make Apple baked pork chops and I’m trying out a new Cook’s Country recipe for sweet potato fritters with feta cheese, dill and cilantro to go with the pork. I’ll post the recipe after I finish cooking and eating them.

Comment

Working...
          X