Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 16th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a overcast sky today with the high of 36 and the low of 28.

A chicken, broccoli and rice casserole, applesauce and strawberries and bananas in JELLO will be dinner.

What will be your dinner this Saturday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I have some veggies to use up so I am making a chicken black pepper stir fry with green beans and broccoli. Silly me bought a big pack of kiwi to put in jello not knowing kiwi is one of the fruits you cant add unless you cook it first. Now I have to figure out something to do with kiwi.

Comment

Speaking of Jello, I bought 3 boxes today and some mandarins & strawberries...I have some bananas and will put that in too...will make it tomorrow

Gentle snow falling, its very pretty out there. Hubby was back out doing some more igloo construction...had a set-back...some of it fell in thru the night. Bonfire going again and will head out when the boys get back from ice fishing.
      I just made a mac & cheese casserole for dinner and the boys want to roast some more hot dogs over the fire.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s kind of cloudy today but not terribly cold at all. I took Abby down for her follow up visit at the vet this morning, she’s doing very well and I’ll take her back on the 30th later in the day so they can do a blood test about 6 hours after her insulin injection. The sweet vet tech absolutely loves Abby, she’s such a snuggle bug of a little dog. I’m really grateful she’s not afraid of going to the vet. I’ve been trying to wrangle dust bunnies today, seriously, they need to come up with a spay and neuter program for them!

We’re going to get take out from Moose Creek BBQ tonight.

Comment

Working...
        X