X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner Post 1-17-2021

Well, I guess I’ll get this started!

Happy Sunday!

It’s been a nice day today, cloudy but very pleasant. We took a ride down Marine Drive through rural and forested areas along the shore of the bay at Port Susan and out through the Tulalip reservation area. You get a mile or so out of town and you’re in the forests here. We are so happy to be living up here after all the years of living in the chaos of the Los Angeles area.

I’m making meatball Orzo soup and green salad for dinner. What are you having for dinner tonight?

Live is having troubles logging on, does anyone have an email for Stephanie? I sent her a pm, but I am not sure she got it. I was running around all stinking day doing errands so I picked up tamales on the way home.

Comment

g'day, Charlene... your day sounds wonderful and relaxing... Hi, Muzette... sorry, can't help with an email address but your message should get to her. I could help but...

We had our electrician here today plus two of his employees fixing up our ceiling fans. They are working properly now which is a relief after they were first installed in February last year but then COVID hit and we couldn't get them reinstalled.

Our dishwasher is giving up problems now... it trips our switchboard every time I try to start it. I'll need to unload the dirty dishes and have to handwash everything until I can get it repaired. That's one appliance that I refused to do without.

Our dinner last night: John had bacon and eggs on toast; I had mini dim sims cooked in the airfryer.

Entertainment: I've been binge watching 'Station 19' and 'The InBetween'. Almost done with both. I've been spending my evenings knitting jackets for Hannah and watching TV.
      Last edited by Chayote; 01-17-2021, 06:27 PM.
      I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
      would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Hi, Muzette... sorry, can't help with an email address but your message should get to her. I could help but...

Are you saying you can help but wont?

Comment

Chayote , sorry you have a dishwasher that is giving you problems, plus electric problems, sound like you have a short somewhere in your system. I hope the electrician can find the problem and fix it.
          We had leftovers tonight, leftover nacho casserole and a fruitsalad , right out of a can. Was ok, nothing to write home about, but it tasted ok.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
            Are you saying you can help but wont?
            Not at all, muzette... I was saying that I could have helped and livetobake knows that because she always used to email me asking for help to get on the board when she was having difficulties. One day I helped her without her request/permission and thereafter she decided to ignore me, despite my numerous efforts to find out why she suddenly hated me. I'm willing to help her but only if she asks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
              Chayote , sorry you have a dishwasher that is giving you problems, plus electric problems, sound like you have a short somewhere in your system. I hope the electrician can find the problem and fix it.
              The electricians worked their magic this morning but can't do anything with the dishwasher. The head electrician suspects that one of the seals has breached and that water has leaked into the electrics. We are still trying to decide whether to repair or replace. As much as I disagree with tossing out repairable items, I'm not sure that I would want to spend much money on a dishwasher that may break down again. In the meantime I'm washing dishes by hand. I'll just have to keep down the number of items to be handwashed because my back won't support me standing at the sink for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post

Not at all, muzette... I was saying that I could have helped and livetobake knows that because she always used to email me asking for help to get on the board when she was having difficulties. One day I helped her without her request/permission and thereafter she decided to ignore me, despite my numerous efforts to find out why she suddenly hated me. I'm willing to help her but only if she asks.
                Chayote , what do you think the chances are that she will ask you herself for help?? I would say zero!
                But, is LTB the only one who can do the dinner post every day ?? I don't think so.

Comment

I should be shocked by the level of pettiness you exhibit but yuo always were a bunch of bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by muzette7 View Post
                    I should be shocked by the level of pettiness you exhibit but yuo always were a bunch of bitches.
                    wow, savage. I've been nothing but nice to livetobake. Whenever I hear that she's having difficulty getting into the site I post a reminder that she can ask me for assistance. She knows that I've helped her out several times over the years.

There has to come a time when a person just moves on and I guess I've reached that time. If that makes me part of the "bunch of bitches" then so be it.

Comment

I guess I’m in that “bunch of bitches” too. So be it.

Comment

No Charlene, this did not include you in any way nor was it meant to. You are not in that group at all.

Comment

OK ladies - don't let get this out of hand. I have found Chayote to be most helpful with information and kind to everyone and respectful. And, Sabine likes to voice her opinion but she often gets backlash. She seems to be pretty level headed in my opinion.

Comment

Thank you muzette.

Comment

Thank you Vera, I appreciate your posting.

Comment

Working...
                              X