Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 19, 2021 dinner post

Happy Tuesday!

It is a gorgeous day today, sunny and cool and clear. We did a Walmart and Costco run earlier and the views of the snow covered Cascades were so pretty, it looked like you could reach out the car window and touch them. I always feel like I need a nap after hitting those two stores.

I saw a recipe online a couple of weeks ago from the Wisconsin Cheese website that sounded so good! I ordered some cheese from Renard’s, maple cheddar. I’m going to make a maple cheddar, apple and bacon Dutch Baby for dinner. I’ll post the recipe if it turns out half as good as it sounds. What are you having for dinner tonight?

Charlene, I can’t wait to hear about the Dutch Baby! Easy here, salad and a TJ’s pizza. Scott’s been wanting pasta but it’s not happening tonight. LOL

Comment

I was going to post my dinner , which is cooking right now, but after I read what Charlene is making I decided not to post about my measly dinner . LOL
      That dutch baby sounds so good, let us know how it came out.

Comment

OMG, that Dutch Baby was delicious!! The recipe is a keeper for sure. It’s going into Tried and True right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
          I was going to post my dinner , which is cooking right now, but after I read what Charlene is making I decided not to post about my measly dinner . LOL
          Sabine, your dinner can't be as bad as some that I've had recently. My worst was 2-minute noodles with some corn and peas added... *LOL* My daughter told me I should just call it "pasta and vegetables" to make it sound decent but I even ate it from the foam cup.
          I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
          would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Thanks for the review Charlene.

Comment

Working...
            X