Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 20, 2021 dinner post

Happy Wednesday!

It’s been very nice all day, bright and sunny and a little chilly. We watched the Inauguration this morning and have basically been goofing off the rest of the day.

Ken actually wants to have the rest of the Dutch Baby for dinner tonight, we never eat the same thing two days in a row! So, that’s what we’re having. What are you having for dinner tonight?

Your dutch baby recipe sounded so good. I know I would love it, David not so much.
    So , we are having breakfast for dinner, oatmeal, bacon, sausage and toast. I didn't even put some fruit together because I was way too lazy.
    Charlene , what did you think about Jill Biden's outfit ? Was she cold in that coat that opened up every time she took a step ? And in the end , when they were walking up to the White House, she looked like her feet were really hurting her. She should have worn different shoes, lower heel.

Comment

They all looked like they were very cold to me. I thought she looked very nice but I think I would have opted for something warmer. I hadn’t really noticed how she was walking, but it’s possible that her legs and feet were so cold that it could have been painful for her. I definitely would have gone with lower heels, maybe knee high boots with fur lining!

Comment

None of them looked as cold as Bernie Sanders... *LOL* He was rugged up like a little old man and I couldn't help thinking that he needed a hat to match his mittens. I liked most of the outfits at the inauguration with the exception of Lady Gaga but she makes a point of wearing whatever she wants. She walked as if the skirt part of her outfit was falling down. The highlight for me was the young poet lauriate.

We slept late today after watching the inauguration and what followed... I think we went to bed at around 6am.

Dinner tonight: John had corned silverside, mashed potato and peas; I had sushi... I bought it at our shopping centre while I was picking up an online order for Hannah. I hadn't had sushi for almost a year and it was worth waiting for.
        I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
        would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

"None of them looked as cold as Bernie Sanders... *LOL* He was rugged up like a little old man and I couldn't help thinking that he needed a hat to match his mittens "

Chayote, Bernie Sanders is a little old man, very old man. LOL
          Lady Gaga has a great voice, but her outfits are not so great. I only heard bits and pieces of what the poet laureate recited, but I do remember that yellow coat, couldn't miss that.

Comment

I love Lady Gaga, she’s such a great singer and a humanitarian. Her outfits? Not so much!

Comment

Working...
            X