Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chayote
    replied
    I hope you find the perfect computer, Charlene. We both have smart phones (Samsung), I have a Samsung tablet and I have my desktop computer.

Extremely hot weather on the way... Monday we are expecting a top of 108F which will probably cook the plums on our tree. Might pick them all on Sunday.

We had a visit from Tiff and Immy tonight. Immy is excited about starting school in seven more sleeps.

Our dinner: John had bacon, eggs and onion with a slice of toast; I had a bowl of chicken and corn soup and will probably have something else later in the evening.

Entertainment: will be whatever is on TV but if there's nothing interesting, I'll keep catching up on the God Friended Me show. I'm still knitting for Hannah and enjoying the girly colours.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Howdy! That sounds sounds good Charlene!

Trying a new recipe, Lemony Brussels Sprouts pasta and T&T Garlic Cheese Casserole “loaf” Bread.

Leave a comment:

• CharleneG
    started a topic January 21, 2021 Dinner Post

January 21, 2021 Dinner Post

Happy Thursday!

It’s been mostly cloudy today, temperatures in the mid 40’s. We’re just being kind of lazy today, looking up some information on buying an actual computer so that we can download and store pictures and download additional music on my iPod. All we have right now is 2 iPhones and 2 iPads. We’ll most likely go with another Apple product, the last PC’s we had were a PITA. We shall see, no big hurry on it.

We’re going to have the rest of the meatball orzo soup and salad for dinner. What are you having for dinner tonight?
Working...
X