Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 22, 2021 dinner post

Happy Friday!

It’s a beautiful day today, cold, but clear and sunny. We did some digging out in the flower beds this afternoon, there will be a lot of that getting done in the next few weeks. I made sure I bought 2 tickets for Mega Millions tonight, $4 won’t break me and could make me rich!

I’m going to make a ham, zucchini and pineapple quiche tonight and we’ll have a salad with it. I’ll bump the recipe up in T&T. What are you having for dinner tonight?

Good Evening!

Leftover Lemony Brussels Sprouts pasta and Garlic Cheese Bread. Scott is grilling some lemon pepper chicken to slice and serve over the pasta. Killer idea. Can’t wait.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
      . I made sure I bought 2 tickets for Mega Millions tonight, $4 won’t break me and could make me rich!
      Good luck with the lottery, Charlene. I'm always saying that I need to win a lottery so I can buy a house in Adelaide without selling this one, however I never buy a ticket... *LOL*

I had a lazy day. Did a lot of knitting, baked bread for Tiff and us and reluctantly retrieved our nextdoor neighbour's basketball from the playground three times during the afternoon *grrr*

Sad to hear that Larry King died today. I used to watch his show that was shown here late at night. COVID can take anyone unfortunately...

Dinner tonight: crumbed chicken tenders and mashed potato for both of us.

Entertainment: still catching up on God Friended Me.
      I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

The winning ticket was won by one person in Michigan. Lucky person !

Comment

Very lucky! We forgot to get tickets yesterday.

Comment

We won! It was only $4, but still...it paid for our 2 tickets. I can’t even imagine winning $1 billion!

Comment

Working...
            X