Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 23, 2021 dinner post

Happy Saturday!

We woke up to really heavy frost and a temperature of 24F this morning. It was quite awhile before it melted off and it’s still not very warm. The skies are bright and sunny though! Hot darn Hallelujah! I won Mega Millions last night...it was only $4, but hey, it paid for our 2 tickets! Not much happening around here today.

We’re going to get take out from Miyako Teriyaki tonight. They have the best teriyaki we’ve found here in town. What are you having for dinner tonight?

Good late afternoon!

Nice on the payout Charlene. LOL

Beautiful blue sky today. Crisp air but still a gorgeous day.

Babybacks on the smoker, beans in the crockpot, slaw and potato salad bites are made and in the fridge.

Comment

Stinking hot day and worse expected tomorrow. Although we are watering the garden I expect to lose a few plants and plums off the tree.

Tomorrow is our home help day but I'm not sure they are required to work on such a hot day (108F). I'll be ready if she turns up.

Our dinner tonight: crumbed chicken tenderloins... John had mashed potato and purple beans from our garden; I had fried rice and purple beans.

Entertainment: Same as yesterday... knitting Hannah's jackets and watching God Friended Me.
      I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Working...
      X