Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 24, 2021 dinner post

Happy Sunday!

It’s been a cold and rainy day today, we’ve just been doing the usual house stuff all day. There’s a chance for lowland snow in the next few days too. Our elevation is about 200 feet, and in some areas snow is expected at sea level. We shall see!

We’re going to have the rest of the ham and zucchini quiche tonight along with green salad. What are you having for dinner tonight?

Charlene, how cool to get some snow!

Cold here too. Frosty & foggy all day. Some snow flurries. Feels like 7 now. Snow due the next 2 days. Hoping to get a foot! LOL

Comfort food for us, Italian sausage & potato casserole with garlic bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
      Cold here too. Frosty & foggy all day. Some snow flurries. Feels like 7 now. Snow due the next 2 days. Hoping to get a foot!
      I wish you could send me a bucket of snow. We had 42C (108F) today but the cool change came through about an hour ago. Humid and smoky outside so I'm staying inside with the airconditioner.

Home help came today... she does the work that I find difficult while I do all the tidying.

Dinner tonight will be rissoles with onion and vegetables in gravy, mashed potato and beans for John; I'm having fettuccine with chicken and bacon creamy sauce.

Also cooking rhubarb sorbet... wish I had some strawberries to add but maybe next time.
      I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
      would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post

I wish you could send me a bucket of snow. We had 42C (108F) today but the cool change came through about an hour ago. Humid and smoky outside so I'm staying inside with the airconditioner.
        I wish I could share! I do not miss the heat & humidity in FL.

We got a couple inches, more due today and tonight. No need for AC here at all.

Comment

Working...
        X