Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 30, 2021 Dinner Post

Happy Saturday!

It’s gray and cloudy today with some sprinkles. Busy day, had to get up kind of early to make sure Abby ate and had her insulin before 9 AM. Her vet needed to do a blood test 6 hours after her shot. Ken had to take her to the vet because I managed to get an appointment for my first COVID shot. I heard about a drive through site close to us yesterday on the news, immediately jumped online and got one and then I tried to set one up for Ken and they were all filled. It was literally like 5 minutes total and they were gone. I should have done his appointment first. Anyway, I got mine today, so far no problems, but then I don’t expect any. I’ve never had an allergic reaction to vaccine.

We’re eating in tonight. Ken is having the rest of the shrimp pasta and I’m having some Hatch chile rellanos. He doesn’t like them and there really wasn’t enough pasta for two of us. Win win! What are you having for dinner tonight?

Last edited by CharleneG; 01-30-2021, 08:50 PM.

Shredded pork tacos/tostadas and pintos & cheese.

Comment

I’m surprised Stephanie keeps this place alive. Everyone boycotts the dinner thread now and that’s the only thing going (barely).

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        I’m surprised Stephanie keeps this place alive. Everyone boycotts the dinner thread now and that’s the only thing going (barely).
        I’ve noticed that too. I’ve been posting the dinner thread lately and I don’t usually post until late in the afternoon, so if anyone else wants to post it earlier they’re more than welcome to do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          There were not exactly a lot of people posting on the dinner thread, lets be honest about that. 4/5 people at the most posted on a regular basis , sort of. That is a long way from " everybody ".
          I am surprised that Stephanie did not respond to LTB / Muzette and helped to get LBT back on board ??? Or maybe she did ?

Comment

Well everyone that did post on here daily (the few). Since LTB is not posting the regular few aren’t either...

Comment

Sad part is that on this particular dinner post, Jan 30, Charlene started the dinner post, Bean responded and 67 people viewed the post. Why are they not posting, its free.... but that is nothing new.
              It is sad that this board is not getting more people to actually post.

Comment

It used to be a lively place, not so much anymore.

Comment

Hey - after we see what Charlene made for dinner, my dinner post wouldn't look too good - lol. I agree not much is happening here right now. You would think with people staying home more, there would be more posts. Guess I am guilty too.

Hey it snowed here today so I had Chayote post a picture of my backyard since I don't know how to post pictures. It has been two years since we've had much in the way of snow. I am trying to help with posting. Dinner not so much. I do have a few recipes from Charlene that will be in the que shortly. One is the pork chops with apples. It should happen this week.

Comment

Working...
                  X