Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 3, 2021 Dinner Post

Happy Wednesday!

It has been a gloriously gorgeous day today! Blue sky, sunshine and pleasant temperatures. We’ve been doing some outdoor weeding and I did do a quick grocery trip. I managed to get Ken signed up for a COVID vaccination next week! He’ll have to go to Everett, but that’s only a little over 1/2 hour away. I was also able to him schedule for his second shot too. Now I just need to schedule my second dose.

I’m making Cheeseburger Pasta tonight and we’ll have a salad along with it. What are you having for dinner tonight?

We decided to go out to dinner tonight at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Beef / chicken fajitas, rice, charro beans, flour tortillas and sour cream ,cheese, guacamole and pico de gallo. We are stuffed. It's been a very long time since we have gone out for dinner, over a year . We " celebrated " with margaritas Restaurant was empty when we got there, filled up a little bit when we left. It was nice for a change to go out again.
    You are so lucky Charlene being able to get your vaccinations set up. I spend lot of time on the computer , so far no luck for myself. David is getting his first shot on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
    X