Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chayote
    replied
    G'day Charlene... I've been having soup for dinner most nights... satisfying and nourishing. I usually make my own but lately I've bought individual serves ready to eat from the supermarket.

I'm currently watching a series called The Good Place. It's totally crazy and I have to wonder what drugs the writers were on at the time but it's a bit of fun.

Leave a comment:

• CharleneG
    started a topic February 6, 2021 dinner post

February 6, 2021 dinner post

Happy Saturday!

We had pretty heavy rain this morning but it’s blue sky and sunshine this afternoon. We’re supposed to get some heavy winds and some really cold temperatures in the next few days; lows in the 20’s and highs in the 30’s. I think I’ll be testing out the Sherpa fleece sheets I got on QVC this week! Not much going on today, I’ve got a headache that’s making me a bit crabby at the moment. Probably sinus related, they’re the worst! I’ve got meds for migraine but sinus headaches seem impervious to all attempts at relief.

We’re going to get take out tonight, either Farmers Cafe or Jimmy’s. We’ll flip a coin! What are you having for dinner tonight?
Working...
X