February 7, 2021 dinner post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 7, 2021 dinner post

Not a happy Sunday today! I think I got a case of food poisoning last night and I’ve been sick as a dog all day. AND, we can’t watch the Super Bowl because CBS is playing raise the prices games with Directv. Crap!!

I have no idea what dinner will be, I may have some chicken broth. What are you having for dinner tonight?

uh oh,,,,that sucks Charlene! Hope you feel better soon
    So it's Super Bowl today and I don't really care. DS wanted to try some new app recipes he found online...ranch dorito pickle slices and buffalo chicken mozza sticks, chicken nuggets etc lol, real healthy. Lots of work, but so good! That is dinner haha
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I pretty much slept all day today.

Comment

Sorry you're feeling poorly, Charlene.

We went out for dinner tonight... I had a beautiful pizza with avocado, prawns, pineapple and baked red capsicum. We also shared a bowl of sweet potato fries loaded with melted cheese and avocado.
        I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Originally posted by Chayote View Post
          Sorry you're feeling poorly, Charlene.

We went out for dinner tonight... I had a beautiful pizza with avocado, prawns, pineapple and baked red capsicum. We also shared a bowl of sweet potato fries loaded with melted cheese and avocado.
          That sounds like a really nice dinner. I love Pizza, but I am don't care for pineapple or any fruit on pizza, otherwise it sounds so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post

That sounds like a really nice dinner. I love Pizza, but I am don't care for pineapple or any fruit on pizza, otherwise it sounds so good.
            Pineapple on pizza is one of the most often subjects debated... *LOL* It's either a love or hate situation and I happen to love pineapple in many dishes that are not to everyones taste. When I was a child coming home from school for lunch, Mum made me a ham and pineapple sandwich. She would press the pineapple between kitchen paper to remove most of the juice and then it had ham on each side of the pineapple to prevent remaining juice soaking into the bread.
            I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Working...
            X