Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 9, 2021 dinner post

Happy Tuesday!

Well, it’s been another crummy sick day. I felt like I was getting better last night but I had horrible chills most of the night. Then I woke up soaking in sweat. The only thing that sounded good to me were strawberry protein smoothies, so I’ve had 2 of them. The just really hit the spot. It’ll probably be my dinner too I think I’m really dehydrated.

I’m going to take some spaghetti makings out of the freezer for Ken and I’ll make some garlic bread for him. It’s all made, I just have to heat it up. What are you having for dinner tonight?

I am sorry to hear that you are still feeling bad. Having chills and sweating / fever doesn't sound like food poisoning to me. Maybe you actually have a flu ? Hopefully not covid.
    I don't remember having chills and fever when I had food poisoning, just a very sick stomach.
    Hope you get over his soon or check with your doctor.

Comment

just wanted to add that maybe your husband should get you some electrolyte fluid from the grocery store. Plus drinking lots of water should help .
      Just a thought.

Comment

You might just be right. I had the first COVID vaccine at the end of January and I had a flu vaccine in October. I’ve had food poisoning before and it was really similar. If it weren’t for the headache it wouldn’t be bad. I had a little dish of spaghetti for dinner and I do feel better. Electrolytes would probably be a good idea.

Comment

just a thought, if not covid or flu, perhaps another type of virus?
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
          X