Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 15th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

We have snow, cold and no sun predicted today with the high of 22 and the low of 14. A heatwave compared with what is coming. By tomorrow afternoon we will have gotten over a foot of snow or more as I am in the snowbelt.

I have a corned beef brisket that will be dinner tonight with cabbage, potatoes and carrots. The aroma will make a comforting smell and somehow makes the house feel warmer. Tapioca pudding sounds so good that I will make that also.

What will be your dinner if you are not in one of the areas without power?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Well, well, well! We have more snow haha! Hubby is finding it hard to find places to put the plowed snow.
    Not sure on dinner yet, DH stomach is kinda messed up, so may finish up the stew or just have soup and crackers and I can have my TV dinner.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I just got back from a grocery run, I wasn't planning on it, but its just lightly snowing right now so I figured I should get some rum and have cocktails for dinner as I am sure we will not be going anywhere tomorrow. We got a new snow blower just before Christmas so I hope we get tons of snow to get my moneys worth out of this thing.

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, do you need my address muz so you can come and blow all the snow you are hoping for out of my driveway? Would be the nice thing as you want it so much.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

We’re getting some snow melt today, finally was able to get to the shed to get the snow shovel and we placed an online order for a snow blower for next time. We’d rather have it and not need it, unlike now, where we need it and don’t have it yet. Still no need to actually get out in it yet, thank goodness.

I’m making Korean beef and rice for dinner. I have everything on hand and it will be pretty tasty too. Green beans on the side.

Comment

Working...
          X