Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CharleneG
    replied
    Cool and cloudy today, we got out fairly early for a Walmart run. We were very low on our favorite flavor of Coffeemate and Walmart in Mount Vernon is the only place that carries it. They had none last week. We managed to score 12 bottles, every single one they had. Nope, no guilt here at all! We also stopped at Safeway for some $5 Friday goodies. All in all, a successful shopping trip.

We’re having Amana Melange tonight. Ken will have the the one serving of Apple Pork Chop Bake and Beecher’s macaroni and cheese and I will have the one serving of Korean beef and green bean stir fry and brown rice. We may have some Caesar salad with all this.

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    replied
    I hope you feel better soon muz. This depressing weather does not help. It will be frigid tonight so stay in and be warm today and also tomorrow will be the same with frigid temperatures.

Leave a comment:

• muzette7
    replied
    I thought I would have the energy to go out today but that turned into a big fat no after I was u-p coughing all stinking night. My dg woke me up at 5 am as usual to go out and I put her food dish down, she looked at me like I was dumb and ran back to bed. I must have kept her up all night because we slept in till 9. Hubs is picking up fresh tortillas and pico and we will have tacos tonight.

Leave a comment:

• MudderBear
    replied
    Good morning. I'm sipping my second cup of coffee in bed while watching the snow gently falling, it is very pretty! It will be a high of -3 which is very tolerable, and I will do my laps down at the park later on.
    Every Friday on my breakfast news show, they have Foodie Friday and feature a few selections of popular dishes from restaurants in the city. Today one caught my eye called Rasta Pasta, penne in a cream sauce with green/red/orange peppers, and jerk seasoned chicken breasts. I know DS would absolutely love this, so I hope to make it for tonights dinner if all goes according to plan. DH has been talking about wanting to order take-out fish & chips from the Legion, so we will see who wins!

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    started a topic February 19th Dinner Post

February 19th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

They are saying more snow but not nearly as much as before. The high of 24 and the low of 9. Wind chill will put it below 0 so another night of dripping water.

I am using the last of the corned beef for hash, eggs, homemade biscuits, apple sauce and homemade hot chocolate.

What will be your Friday night dinner?
Working...
X