Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 21st Dinner Post

Good Morning!

Oh my gosh, we have a cloudless sky at the moment and the sun is bathing the land. The high of 35 and the low of 32. Hopefully that means the sun will melt some of this ice that makes walking a hazard at best.

I am heading in the direction of hamburgers, oven sweet potato fries, raw veggies with dip and more of the coconut cream pie.

What will be your yummy in the tummy Sunday Dinner?

Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We are making homemade pizzas tonight, one thick crust for hubs and one thin crust for me. I made some jalapeno popper chicken salad for this week and scrubbed o0ut the fridge this morning. You think I would clean the fridge before I go grocery shopping, sometimes I am my own worst enemy. Hopefully my grill thaws out today, it has been frozen shut for a few weeks and I am craving some brisket.

Comment

Cool and cloudy today with occasional sprinkles. Not much going on here today, mostly just getting all the recycling and trash out for pick up tomorrow. Between me being sick 2 weekends ago and all the snow last weekend it never got put out, so we have a LOT for pickup tomorrow. Not really much else happening.

We’re going to have more of the slow cooker Cuban pork and the cilantro rice tonight. It was so good the first night and I’m sure the flavors have melded even more now. Caesar salad on the side and a slice of Safeway strawberry Boston cream cake for dessert. We bought 2 of them on $5 Friday, we haven’t had any of that since way before we moved up here. We both groaned with pleasure with the first bites last night.

Comment

I cooked scrambled eggs tonight. It was easy and quick. My home flooded from a busted pipe in my attic so I am staying with my daughter and son-in-law.

Comment

Working...
        X