Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 22nd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy with a mix of rain/snow and the high of 38 and the low of 28. It is so much warmer and the snow and ice are slowly melting.

I have some hamburger left from yesterday so I am making goulash, salad, garlic bread and baked apples.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It's a blizzard out there!!! School buses in many areas have been cancelled. I'm not going anywhere today!
    Leftover lasagna for dinner tonight.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Please Mudder, please don't sent it my way. So far the 8 day forecast is not showing heavy snow and frigid temps and I so hope it stays that way.

Sounds like a good day for coloring, reading or taking a cuddle with a warm blanket and a good movie.

Have a good day!

Comment

Trying a new recipe for deviled burgers. You mix in chili sauce, horseradish, mustard and wosterchire. Some kind of veggie to go with.

Comment

I will def read or something....I just made a banana bread and that is smelling really good in here!
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Great minds, I just baked apple cinnamon muffins and it smells really good in here also. We should split and share!!

Comment

It’s been an “all weather” day today. We’ve had some cold, some wind, sprinkles, heavy rain and now bright sunshine. We had to do a minor repair on the dishwasher today, the braided stainless steel water line somehow had a hole in it and it was leaking badly. Ken got the line out, I went to Ace Hardware and got the replacement line and after a lot of water bailing, mopping and swearing we got it fixed and back together. Ken had a cardiology appointment this morning for an ECG, tomorrow is my appointment for my second virus vaccine. Ken’s second shot is set for the 9th of March.

We’re going to have our pasta leftovers from Jimmy’s and Caesar salad.

Comment

Charlene, I don't call that a " minor " repair, replacing a waterline on a dishwasher. You are lucky your husband knew what to do, for us that would have meant a call for a plumber.

Comment

The hardest part was getting up off the floor. The removal and replacement was actually fairly simple, but then Ken is pretty darn handy with tools and he has done things like this in the past. The hose and extra fittings was about $20, definitely cheaper than calling a plumber.

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
                    The hardest part was getting up off the floor. The removal and replacement was actually fairly simple, but then Ken is pretty darn handy with tools and he has done things like this in the past. The hose and extra fittings was about $20, definitely cheaper than calling a plumber.
                    That's for sure . Glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X