Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 27th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is currently raining with that ending by early afternoon along with the high of 45 and the low of 35. Snow is still deep with some grass peeking through so there is hope!!!

Mac and cheese sounds good along with green beans, pickled beets and chunky applesauce I made last fall.

What will be your dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Oh! We woke up to MORE snow this morning, its very heavy and wet.
    Couldn't get out for my walk to park today as the snow plows have not pushed the snow far enough from the road...I'd either almost get hit by a car or get slushed, so I will stay inside and maybe walk around my loop here.
    Kids want to do chicken wings, they are on their own! I just made some chicken alfredo and a caesar salad for me and DH and whoever else want some
    livetobake: your dinner sounds yummy!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Thanks Mudder. Yours sounds good also. I have not had alfredo sauce in a long time. Should look into making some.
      Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
      He drew a circle that shut me out.
      But love and I had the wit to win,
      We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

It’s been a very pretty day today, sunny and cool but not cold. We went up to Mount Vernon this afternoon to fill my tank at the Safeway gas station, I had $1 off per gallon in fuel points that were going to expire tomorrow, didn’t want to lose them! We also stopped in at Walmart to get dog food and a bunch of other stuff. Now I remember why we normally go during the week!

We’re having a Papa Murphy’s thin crust pizza for dinner tonight; garlic sauce, 2 kinds of pepperoni, doubled, and black olives and chopped garlic. No vampires in these parts!

Comment

After a busy day I was happy to take up the offer of a BBQ chicken as my SIL was buying dinner for their family. All I added was some chips cooked in the airfryer and whatever salad we could each find in the fridge.

I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Working...
          X