Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 28th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is cloudy with rain expected till late morning/early afternoon and then shine with the high of 60, yes, 60 and the low of 33. If we get the sun and even hit the high 50's my friends and I are meeting at my one friend's property and having a gab fest along with a big pot of soup and a campfire. All of us are so hoping we can meet and enjoy each other's company as it has been a long while since we have.

I made some potato salad this morning, deviled eggs and will have the rare hot dogs along with chocolate pudding.

What will be your Sunday dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It is an absolute gorgeous sunshiny day!!!! WOOHOOO! Heading out for a walk around the lake - on the lake -
    dinner is a clean out the fridge day
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s still cool and cloudy, we may see some temps in the low 50’s this week though. The Cascades have been getting hammered with snow, some areas have over 400” right now. There’s also significant threat of avalanches in those areas. Fortunately, they’re south and east of us by several miles. I’ve been doing laundry today and did have to make a grocery run for one item. Now that I’ve bought it I’ll probably find the one I thought I had!

I’m trying out a recipe one of my cousins posted for Bruschetta Chicken Pasta with Balsamic Glaze and we’ll have a small green salad with it. I’ll post the recipe after dinner if it turns out as good as I think it will.

Comment

Working...
      X