Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 3rd Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a sunny morning with the high of 48 and the low of 26 with the chance of snow late this evening.

I am making garlic shrimp over angel hair pasta, salad and pan grilled pineapple.

What will be your dinner this Wednesday night?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am not quite sure what we are having this evening but I believe spaghetti is a definite likely choice. I will head to the market soon.

Comment

I had a wonderful time tonight. My son and his partner took me to see Come From Away, live from the Comedy Theatre in Melbourne. It's such an amazing musical with a heartwrenching story.

John and I had dinner at Maccas on the way home... pure junk food which always tastes good when you're hungry. Good thing they are now open 24/7.

Lucy has gone home and it was nice to have her for a visit.

Busy day tomorrow doing last minute things and packing my bags...
      I never thought the comment, "I wouldn't touch him/her with a 6' pole"
      would become a National policy, but here we are...

Comment

Chayote: our kids were to purchase tickets for Come From Away as a Christmas gift 2019...then covid hit! Our daughter has seen it as well as many friends who have all raved about it! Hopefully one day in the not too far off future, we will get to see it.

Feeling kinda Springy out there today
        Decided to make breaded pork tenderloin, fried potatoes/onions and green beans for dinner today
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I had never heard from "Come From Away " so I looked it up, and I think we would enjoy watching it. Even so it is about a terrible event in our country.

Comment

My daughter and I took a road trip to Ikea yesterday, bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need of course. Making Philly cheese steak for dinner.

Comment

Love Ikea

Comment

It is an absolutely spectacular day! Bright, sunny, low 50’s and amazing views of the snow covered Cascades and Olympics. We took a little ride around the area just for the sheer pleasure of being out on a pretty day.

We’re going to reheat the other half of our Papa Murphy’s pizza and have a bag of Pear Gorgonzola mixed green salad with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  I had never heard from "Come From Away " so I looked it up, and I think we would enjoy watching it. Even so it is about a terrible event in our country.
                  The show doesn't focus on what happened to the buildings... it focuses on the people who were in the air when it happened and landed in Newfoundland. There were times when I felt like crying during the show but other times we were laughing. It's a true story and the characters in the show are based on real people. It was extremely well produced.

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear View Post
                    Chayote: our kids were to purchase tickets for Come From Away as a Christmas gift 2019...then covid hit! Our daughter has seen it as well as many friends who have all raved about it! Hopefully one day in the not too far off future, we will get to see it.

Feeling kinda Springy out there today
                    Decided to make breaded pork tenderloin, fried potatoes/onions and green beans for dinner today
                    MudderBear... my son also bought the tickets as my Christmas gift in 2019 and then opted to keep them even though he was offered a refund. I'm so glad he did. The theatre is running at 50% capacity and unfortunately some people decided for themselves not to wear masks despite a sign onstage asked everyone to wear one.

Comment

Working...
                    X