Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 5th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be mostly sunny with the high of 36 and the low of 25.

I am taking the roasted vegetables leftover from yesterday and making a soup, garlic bread and baked apples will be dinner.

What will you be having?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I don’t have a clue. At this point I would be happy with breakfast. I ran an errand today and fell and skinned the heck out of my knee. Dinner will be whatever my daughter and son-in-law have planned. Do to power outage recently I am out of my home until repairs are completed.

Comment

Oh, MommaBear - ouch. It will be difficult to get some sleep because your knee will rub the sheets. You will need to put a big bandage on it but add some Vaseline on the gauze so it won't stick. Not comfortable at all.

We just had leftovers this evening. Over the weekend I plan on making CharleneG's pork roast in the crockpot with apples. I, too, will use a 2 1/2 lb pork loin. I'm sure it will be delicious. I had already made her pork chops a couple weeks ago from a different recipe she posted and that too was delicious. Thanks for posting, Charlene.

Comment

Awww Thanks Vera! Always happy to share!

It’s been one of those all weather days today; lots of wind, some rain, thunder, sunshine, cold. We did some sorting and trashing out in the garage and got the new 6 tier wire rack put in. It sure frees up a lot of floor space. I keep all my large cooking items like my pressure cookers bagged up on one of the racks. They’re also good for bulk packages of paper towels and toilet paper.

I’m going to roast some steelhead fillets on a cedar plank and we’re going to have some veggies in fried rice with them.

Comment

MommaBear hope your knee is ok!
          Sunny day here, brisk wind and -5 feels like -13 ugh...attempted a walk and stopped down my drive as it is all ice...went back to house for the picky things for my boots, and then thought nope.....came in to make mac and cheese for dinner.
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
          X