Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CharleneG
    replied
    On this date 46 years ago Ken and I had our first date! We clicked instantly and it’s been a wonderful life ever since. We’ve had a little bit of everything today, weather wise. Sun...check! Wind...check! Cloudburst...check! Drizzle...check! Cloudy...check! Mother Nature is clearly off her meds and drinking heavily!

I’m going to make pressure cooker honey Dijon chicken thighs, spaetzel and finish up the asparagus casserole for dinner.

Leave a comment:

• MudderBear
    replied
    Another lovely day here, cold tho Guys decided not to go fishing and had driveway beers instead haha.
    I cooked up some pork chops with mushrooms, will open up a pkg of Sidekicks and some kind of frozen veg.

Leave a comment:

• muzette7
    replied
    Im thinking kielbasa and fried cabbage, but not really sure. Im feeling lazy today.

Leave a comment:

• livetobake
    started a topic March 7th Dinner Post

March 7th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a mostly sunny sky at the moment with the high of 34 and the low of 23.

I have corned beef that I just started for an early dinner and will put in some potatoes, carrots and cabbage later. It will be a day of having a house that smells so good.

I am just waiting for the next few days of wonderful spring like weather and sunshine. I think we are so ready for it this year.

What will be your Sunday dinner?
Working...
X