Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 10th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It will be a warm, sunny and windy day with the high of a glorious 65 and the low of 55. I knew yesterday the weather was saying that spring was coming when I heard Woody and the other birds singing and could see them darting among the trees. My friends and I commented yesterday how wonderful it was sitting outside enjoying the weather and each other.

I have corn chowder left from yesterday and BBQ pork that was sent home with me for sandwiches so that will be dinner.

What will be your Wednesday night dinner?
    Last edited by livetobake; 03-10-2021, 07:55 AM.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I marinated chicken thighs in olive oil and tomato paste. I was thinking about grilling them, but they might be good pan fried with some heavy cream. Haven't decided yet.

Comment

It has been a beautiful day today, bright and sunny. We didn’t do much today at all, just enjoyed the relaxation. Ken’s arm is quite sore from his shot yesterday, other than that he’s doing good.

I’m going to try a clone of Red Lobster shrimp scampi with some bow tie pasta and we’ll have a salad with it.

Comment

" It has been a beautiful day today, bright and sunny. We didn’t do much today at all, just enjoyed the relaxation. Ken’s arm is quite sore from his shot yesterday, other than that he’s doing good."

Charlene, good to hear that your husband is doing ok after his second shot. I met with several of my friends this morning ( all vaccinated and wearing masks ) and a couple of them had severe reactions to the second shot. One had a swollen arm and the whole upper arm was red, not a rash, just red skin. She called the doctor and he told her it was a " normal " reaction. She was very uncomfortable, but better now.

Comment

My arm was a little swollen and the area around the shot was red and felt hot. Ken’s arm is getting a bit swollen and feels a little warm.

Comment

Working...
          X