Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 11th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is another windy day after yesterday's howling wind. It is a wonder my house did not blow over Kansas. There is rain predicted with the high of 67 and the low of 37.

I went freezer shopping this morning and found swiss steak in gravy so I have that in the crockpot and will make mashed potatoes, green beans, pickled beets along with blueberries and strawberries mixed together.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

I am staying at my daughter and son-in-law’s home while I have work done on my home so I don’t have a clue what dinner will be this evening.

Comment

Mild and breezy day here with rain coming in later.
      Dinner will be a hashbrown quiche with red pepper/onion/ham/cheese and a garden salad
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It has just been a gorgeous day today! We went to Smoky Point this morning and went to Lowe’s and Walmart and the views of the Cascades were just stunning. We did some stuff in the yard until it got a little too cool to be out there.

We’re having breakfast for dinner tonight. Sourdough French toast with real maple syrup, bacon and a fried egg.

View of the Cascades from Walmart parking lot.

https://app.photobucket.com/u/chargo...e-cafaf3c2ef65

Comment

Originally posted by CharleneG View Post
          It has just been a gorgeous day today! We went to Smoky Point this morning and went to Lowe’s and Walmart and the views of the Cascades were just stunning. We did some stuff in the yard until it got a little too cool to be out there.

We’re having breakfast for dinner tonight. Sourdough French toast with real maple syrup, bacon and a fried egg.

View of the Cascades from Walmart parking lot.

https://app.photobucket.com/u/chargo...e-cafaf3c2ef65
          Beautiful view

Comment

Working...
          X