Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 12th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is a cloudless sky this morning letting the sun spread it's beautiful glow along with being the guiding light for the flowers just peeking through the ground. The birds were hopping, fluttering and singing in celebration of sunshine and warmer weather yesterday. We are heading into cooler weather with a high of 53 and the low of 25.

Today is DGS's 23rd Birthday and he is off already for celebrating the day with his girlfriend. I hope he has a wonderful day celebrating.

As I will be solo tonight I put a large chicken breast in the crockpot overnight along with a huge onion, garlic and herbs. I pulled it out this morning and shredded it with some BBQ sauce for putting over a baked potato tonight. I will have leftovers for other meals.

What will be your dinner this evening?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It’s a pretty day today, getting up around 60 now. It’s been a lazy day, we’re going to go get haircuts in about 45 minutes, then stop at the ATM at the bank. Not much else going on today at all. Ken’s arm is still red from his shot, mine was that way for about a week.

I’m going to heat up the rest of the shrimp scampi and pasta and we’ll have some fruit with it.

Comment

Oh my day has been all over the map! No cooking here...just frozen pizzas with our own toppings
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Happy Birthday to your grandson!
        Last edited by MudderBear; 03-12-2021, 10:34 PM.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
        X