Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 14th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is again a wonderfully sunny day with the high of 42 and the low of 22.

I am alone today so that means I will just eat whatever I feel like when I feel like it. Breakfast was a halo and toast with peanut butter and that is as far as I have gotten with food.

What will be your Sunday dinner?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

It is a typical brisk March day, sun is shining tho which is nice. DH wanted me to go 4 wheeling out on the lake with him but I declined, just wanna stay cozy inside.
    I have a tiny roast beef in the oven which I topped with mushroom soup and Liptons onion soup mix, will put in some taters and carrots.
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Looks like we got the lawn cut yesterday because it’s been raining all day today. We worked on getting Ken’s car cleaned out, tires aired up, and we’ll put some gas in tomorrow so we can get down to Car Max in Lynnwood to sell it. As I’ve mentioned before, we’ve maybe put 700 miles on it in the year and a half we’ve been here. It’s silly to keep paying registration and licensing on it when it’s not being used. We bought it new in May 2014 and it only has 40k miles on it.

It’s going to be a no brain dinner tonight, Bul Gogi potstickers with katsu sauce and green salad.

Comment

John was prepping for a medical procedure on Monday so didn't eat anything. I had a scrumptious bowl of salad comprising cos lettuce, salad onion, cucumber, avocado and tomato with catalina dressing (my favourite).

Hoping to visit Gordon when John is finished at the hospital. He's in transition care at a hospital awaiting a place in a nursing home...
        I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

Working...
        X