Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 17th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

May the luck of the Irish be with you!!!

It is a beautiful sunny day with the high of 58 and the low of 40.

I put a chicken in the roaster oven last night around midnight and this morning I had a beautiful aroma in my house along with chicken broth for chicken and dumplings that will be dinner.

What will be your evening meal?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Chicken and dumplings sounds wonderful. I don't have a clue about dinner today. Right now I am staying at my daughters home while I have work done on my home. I appreciate being here but am anxious to return to my own home. If I get out I will pick up something to cook this evening. Maybe fix Chicken Cordon Bleu.

Comment

Corned beef....just because we have had corned beef every St. Patrick's day for the past 41 years. My husband isn't crazy about boiled cabbage, so we're skipping that, but I may roast some in the oven.

Comment

I had corned beef yesterday, having it again today as well.

Comment

Easter turkeys are on sale and I decided to roast one today. Mashed potatoes, cauliflower and stuffing. Its only a small turkey, but should have enough for dinner tomorrow as well as a few days worth of sandwiches for lunches.
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been a gorgeous day today! Ken got the rest of the backyard mowed and I’ve been sorting out and shredding some paperwork from our file cabinet and some general tidying.

I got my corned beef brisket into the Crock Pot early this morning and we’re going to have some roasted potatoes and some crinkle cut carrots with it.

Comment

Working...
            X