Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 18th Dinner Post

Good Morning!

It is raining and will be all day with the high of 48 and the low of 26 with strong winds and between a 1/2" to a 1" of rain.

Dinner will be Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and pumpkin pie.

What will be your dinner tonight?
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

We had steak for dinner tonight... mine with coleslaw and potato; John's with potato, eggs and onion. It was nice, tender steak and I enjoyed it.

Tomorrow we are going to the plant shop to see what we can put into our empty vege gardens. I'll also get some flower seedlings to brighten up the playground.

Immy came to visit today... she's grown up so much since she started school.
    I really want a smoke detector that shuts off as soon as I shout…“I’M ONLY COOKING!!”

Comment

I saw a recipe on Tik Tok where you split open an Italian sausage and stuff a stick of string cheese inside. Then you cover it with spaghetti sauce and bake it. Gonna try it out tonight and I made broccoli salad to go with. The grand kids are coming tomorrow morning and staying for the weekend so I will get in a nap to prepare.

Comment

Its a rather nice day today, going to get a walk in for sure!
        Heating up leftover turkey and the sides easy peasy

Approximately 6 weeks til grandbaby day!!! I'm just soooo excited. They have decided to have a home birth. Everything is pretty much all ready for the new bebe. There will be a virtual shower on the 28th and the immediate family will drop in for a back yard gathering. Ty and his wife have chosen not to know the gender, which I was happy about that...call me old fashioned I suppose. Some names they are considering - for a girl, Marlee and Sloan. For a boy - Kian (pronounced key in) Noah, Liam and Owen. Our niece is also expecting in about 4 weeks, 2nd baby, a girl. Older bro is 3 his name is Ronan. Exciting times in our family!
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

It’s been a quiet and kind of lazy day today. It’s been on the chilly side, and we’ve had on and off sprinkles of rain too. Ken has been working out in the garage and I’ve been doing some tidying up in the house.

I went freezer diving and we’re going to have pumpkin cheese stuffed pasta shell bolognese bake and a chopped salad for dinner.

Comment

Leftover Chicken Cordon Bleu, rice and salad.

Comment

Working...
            X